Busmanity is a nationwide charter bus and party bus rental provider founded in 1997 and now operating with 202,571 vehicles of different sizes and models. The company has 4,885 fleet locations in all 50 states, allowing it to serve 100% of the United States. Busmanity has also developed an original system for automating the calculation of the cost of trips for simple and complex routes for groups of any size.
Among the company's clients are the US government, non-profit and charitable organizations, schools, universities, sports teams, corporations from Inc 500's list, wedding agencies, event agencies, travel agencies, private clients, families and others.
The company provides the following types of vehicles for charter: motor coaches, minibuses, trolleys, school buses and party buses.
Types of trips and events for which the company provides its services:
• Day outings might include things like games, rallies, festivals, shopping sprees, casino escapades, museums and historical sites, amusement parks, concerts, and Broadway musicals.
• Parties, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, retirements, graduations, and engagements are all examples of parties.
• Church functions, such as mission trips, community service projects, choir tours, and youth group outings
• Conferences, seminars, training, team-building exercises, and other company/corporate activities are examples of conventions.
• Family reunions – day and overnight outings, picnics, and destination trips
• School field trips, athletic competitions, prom and graduation after-parties, club and class outings, and artistic and cultural events are all examples of school vacations.
• Sporting activities ranging from professional and college games to auto racing.
Back to mainpage